Monday, October 19, 2009

YES!!!!!!

Knitting faster does work! I have about 20 yards of yarn left. Still need to weave in ends and block. Then I'll post a picture.

I asked a question on the Ravelry "Remnant's" board...Hot Water Bottle Covers. I never expected so many responses. Check out the link on page 5, post 110. I'm adding hot water bottle to my Target list. And someone suggested a baby size.

And I've fallen in love with this afghan. Nice carry around project and stash buster. Course you have to sew it together....

Surgeon's appt this afternoon. Fingers crossed he'll let me begin strength exercises.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yay! I'm so glad you had enough yarn! I can't wait to see pictures of the completed shawl!

Okay, now I need a hot water bottle! or 2 or 3!! We try to keep the thermostat as low as we can during the winter... especially at night. If I had one for Jon, it would help him from whining that the house was too cold :) Off to find a simple pattern for a cozy!

That afgan is gorgeous!!! Lots of sewing but what an amazing end product!

katiegirl said...

I love the idea of hot water bottles! I'll have to pick a few up too!