Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Pictures

Over the last few weeks I've taken pictures. Mostly of snow.

Hanny and snow 4



snow on the course

And a full moon.

Moon

The last snow.

Snow again

Hanny's reaction to the last snow.

Hanny It snowed again?

And while I was standing with snow falling on me I looked up to see the first robin of 2010 in the crepe myrtle.

first robin of 2010

Preparing for the arrival of the new little one, I purchased a new pillow. Hanny's trying it out for him tonight.

Hanny 3/9/10

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great pictures :) Isn't it crazy how often it's snowed this winter?
Hanny has really grown! That new pillow looks comfy. I can't blame her for trying it out. I hope the transition goes well. Give Hanny a hug for me :)

artsyfish said...

I thought Hanny was going. Her attitude at the last snow shows she's a big dog now!

I love the picture of the full moon (maybe I've seen enough snow this year!)

Joanne