Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A few numbers

Went to the 10:30 am showing of the 5th Harry Potter this morning. My favorite! But I say that about each one. I was so "into" the movie that at one point I realized I had stopped knitting.

Highland Triangle Shawl has 2 of the 3 borders completed.

I have 2 new tires on my car. The front tires to be exact.

Bailey had a 4 paw manicure.

There were 2 big storm clouds this afternoon and neither one released it's rain.

I watch 467439 reality tv shows!

7-11 Stores gave away Slurpees today to celebrate my birthday! and their anniversary.

Edie Eckman is teaching 4 classes for the Tidewater Knitting Guild of Va. Check out the site for information.

2 comments:

kemtee said...

The clouds had already dumped their contents in my front lawn here to the west of you. (Which is good, because the grass is pretty crispy.)

Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday!! Nothing like a free slurpee to celebrate =)