Monday, January 01, 2007

It doesn't look like I can add more than one blog on Flickr. I did figure out a work around for the time being.

We had a fun Guild meeting tonight. Yes January 1. Why? Because we ALWAYS meet on the first Monday of the month! We kicked off a Vest Knit-Along. We're using a TKGA pattern. It's free to members. It should take most of the year to finish.

We also decided on instructors to bring in. One of our members will teach a cute sweater with hood that can be sized from doll to large man size. And we're inviting Edie Eckman to come in for the weekend. There's also 2 authors that we'll invite and hope to coordinate their visit with a LYS book signing.

And as usual at our first meeting of the year, we had a Yarn Sale! I stayed away from the tables...I need no more yarn! I did sell a few skeins though.

I think I'll run off and see if I can find some of the buttons I use to have.

Tomorrow I'll try posting pictures!

No comments: